Monday, November 19, 2012

Memórias do fundo do Baú


Here is what I found out when cleaning my old Computer:


De: todor. [mailto:todor.zahariev@gmail.com]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2008 15:17
Para: ana.                                                                                                       canaes.pt Assunto: at last I found you!


Hi Ana! Remember me? I sure hope so... We were together in Germany(cannot remember in which city because i am very excited that i found you!) 100 years ago. I often think of you and have missed you all these years. I hope this e-mail will not shock you and you will write back. I am in Rio de Janeiro right now but am going home tomorrow. I hope you are OK and i cannot wait for your answer. Take care.Kisses

De: todorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:todor.                                                                      ] Enviada: quarta-feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2008 15:50
Para: ana.lobato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                              Assunto: P.S.

 

I forgot to mention that i tried to reach you thousands of times but did not succeed. I still have your address somewhere but do not know where... Do you Skype? if yes and you want to contact me - urban13rider is my nick. hope to hear from you. my heart is beating so fast... really happy to have found you. Kisses, Todor

It has been four years that you found me again. :)
It has been four amazing years and I just hope we will never loose each other again. :)
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment